Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 The most breathtaking natural landscapes, all carefully hand-picked!
Part 4 of 12 breathtaking screensavers showcasing a series of hand-picked images of the most beautiful natural landscapes on the planet. This screensaver is 100% free, and is fully-customizable to your desires. Download today!
:: FEATURES ::
- 20+ High-quality images of landscapes
- Fully customizable slide show transitions
- Ability to add your own background music
- Easy to install/uninstall
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 does not work as good as you thought.
- Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 can not be uninstalled
- Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 (or Leet Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 1.00, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Leet Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Leet Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Leet Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Leet Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Leet Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Best of Natural Landscapes Part 4 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.