bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 184.108.40.206 bcTester recognizes barcode on images or pdf
bcTester 4.9 reads barcodes (linear and 2 dimensional) on digital images and Adobe PDF documents. All common bar codes are detected, that is, 2 families of 5, code 39, code 93, codabar, code128, ean/ucc, 2-state and 4-state Post codes, as PostNet, Royal Mail, USPS Intelligent Mail Barcode (IMB). bcTester decode 2D bar codes Aztec, Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF-417. Test if your barcodes are readable and check the content!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 220.127.116.11. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 18.104.22.168 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 22.214.171.124 does not work as good as you thought.
- bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 126.96.36.199 can not be uninstalled
- bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 188.8.131.52 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 184.108.40.206 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 220.127.116.11 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 18.104.22.168 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 22.214.171.124 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 126.96.36.199
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 188.8.131.52 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 184.108.40.206 (or QS QualitySoft GmbH) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 220.127.116.11 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 18.104.22.168 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing 22.214.171.124, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\QS QualitySoft GmbH\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\QS QualitySoft GmbH\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\QS QualitySoft GmbH\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QS QualitySoft GmbH\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\QS QualitySoft GmbH\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove bcTester Barcode Reading and Testing because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.