Bats Screensaver 01 Bats swarm on your desktop. Great for all your spooky themes.
Get in the Halloween spirit by putting a swarm of bats on your desktop. Since this screensaver is transparent, you will be able to use it with all your spooky themes and wallpapers. Danse Macabre plays in the background. The music can be muted if you prefer.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Bats Screensaver 01. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Bats Screensaver 01 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Bats Screensaver 01 does not work as good as you thought.
- Bats Screensaver 01 can not be uninstalled
- Bats Screensaver 01 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Bats Screensaver 01 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Bats Screensaver 01 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Bats Screensaver 01 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Bats Screensaver 01 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Bats Screensaver 01
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Bats Screensaver 01 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Bats Screensaver 01 (or Patti Olsen) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Bats Screensaver 01 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Bats Screensaver 01 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Bats Screensaver 01, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patti Olsen\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Patti Olsen\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Patti Olsen\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Patti Olsen\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Patti Olsen\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Bats Screensaver because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.