Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 Batch Multi Page TIFF Resizer to convert TIFF
Batch TIFF Resizer is a specialized tool which converts, resize, add caption, reorder, extract TIFF, PDF, PNG, JPEG, JPEG 2000 and BMP and vice versa. It works with single and multipage TIFF. Comes in native 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions. This program is a great tooll for use by accounting, administrative, product design, architectural firms and others. It comes in three Editions, a GUI, a Command Line and a Server Edition.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 does not work as good as you thought.
- Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 can not be uninstalled
- Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 (or iRedSoft Technology Inc) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Batch TIFF Resizer 3.00, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iRedSoft Technology Inc\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\iRedSoft Technology Inc\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\iRedSoft Technology Inc\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\iRedSoft Technology Inc\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\iRedSoft Technology Inc\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Batch TIFF Resizer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.