Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 Multi-string search-and-replace utility.
Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint is a utility which helps you perform multi-replacement operations in MS PowerPoint files with the help of an MS Excel list. It can really save a great deal of time: no need to open each file and make a replacement and then open another file and so on. All this can be done in a few seconds and with as many files as desired.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 does not work as good as you thought.
- Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 can not be uninstalled
- Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 (or ReplSoft.com.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint 2.5, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ReplSoft.com.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ReplSoft.com.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\ReplSoft.com.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ReplSoft.com.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ReplSoft.com.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Batch Replacer for MS PowerPoint because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.