Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 Extract icons from application or all applications in a folder.
Extract icons from a single application or from all applications in a folder. Use mouse to drag and drop a file or a folder on this application and all icons will be automatically extracted. Simple yet powerful...
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Batch Icon Extractor 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Batch Icon Extractor 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 (or RealWorld Graphics) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Batch Icon Extractor 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Batch Icon Extractor 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RealWorld Graphics\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\RealWorld Graphics\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\RealWorld Graphics\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\RealWorld Graphics\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\RealWorld Graphics\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Batch Icon Extractor because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.