Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 110 Royalty-Free Stock Icons for use in your Web and Software projects.
110 Royalty-Free Stock Icons for use in your Web and Software projects at a price to fit any budget.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 (or Fast Icon Studio) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Basic Pack Icon Collection 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fast Icon Studio\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fast Icon Studio\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Fast Icon Studio\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Fast Icon Studio\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Fast Icon Studio\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Basic Pack Icon Collection because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.