BackUp Maker 6.505 Easy-to-use backup tool (CD/DVD supported).
Backup maker automatically stores your data and at the same time offers an intuitive operation: select your data, optionally set to automate backup schedule, select its destination and within an instant, your valuable documents are transferred in zip format to a hard disk, USB flash drive or directly to CD/DVD as scheduled or according to circumstances.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling BackUp Maker 6.505. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like BackUp Maker 6.505 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- BackUp Maker 6.505 does not work as good as you thought.
- BackUp Maker 6.505 can not be uninstalled
- BackUp Maker 6.505 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- BackUp Maker 6.505 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after BackUp Maker 6.505 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- BackUp Maker 6.505 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of BackUp Maker 6.505 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with BackUp Maker 6.505
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall BackUp Maker 6.505 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate BackUp Maker 6.505 (or ASCOMP Software GmbH) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall BackUp Maker 6.505 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search BackUp Maker 6.505 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall BackUp Maker 6.505, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ASCOMP Software GmbH\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ASCOMP Software GmbH\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\ASCOMP Software GmbH\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ASCOMP Software GmbH\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ASCOMP Software GmbH\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove BackUp Maker because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.