BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 Backup or transfer Windows & Office settings!
BackRex Expert Backup allows you to backup, transfer or migrate your current Windows system settings, settings and profile, such as desktop layout, regional settings, etc. BackRex Expert Backup saves settings and data for MS Office, Outlook, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, including personal address books, mail & news folders, favorites, contacts, tasks, notes, recent documents and more.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 does not work as good as you thought.
- BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 can not be uninstalled
- BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 (or BackRex Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall BackRex Expert Backup 2.8.176, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BackRex Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BackRex Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\BackRex Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BackRex Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\BackRex Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove BackRex Expert Backup because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.