AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 Convert any Video to PSP - Fast, Easy-to-use.
Avex PSP Video Converter Converts AVI, DivX/Xvid, WMV, Tivo, MPEG Videos (and many more) to PSP MP4 Video format in one simple click. Superb Video Audio quality and the fastest Conversion speed available on the market. Supports Conversion in batch mode. It's Easy-to-use and features are fully loaded. Adjustable Video size: 320x240, 368x208 and even undocumented 400x192 (extra-widescreen secrete resolution). Includeds PSP Video manager.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 can not be uninstalled
- AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 (or AVEX DVD Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall AVEX PSP Video Converter 40.9.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AVEX DVD Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AVEX DVD Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\AVEX DVD Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AVEX DVD Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\AVEX DVD Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove AVEX PSP Video Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.