Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 split audio file into small pieces and merge
Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner is an easy-to-use tool to split audio file into small pieces and merge audio files in one large file. You can select the split points manually using the embedded audio player or automatically split the file into equal-size fragments. Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner supports audio formats MP3, OGG, WAV and WMA.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 does not work as good as you thought.
- Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 can not be uninstalled
- Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 (or Auvisoft, Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner 2.4, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Auvisoft, Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Auvisoft, Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Auvisoft, Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Auvisoft, Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Auvisoft, Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Auvisoft Audio Splitter Joiner because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.