Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 Audio function generator, produces sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waveforms
Audio Toolbox is an audio function generator for the Macintosh. Using no additional hardware, you can produce sine, square, triangle, and sawtooth waveforms of any frequency up to 22 kHz, as well as generate noise - both pink and white.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Audio ToolBox 2.0.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 can not be uninstalled
- Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Audio ToolBox 2.0.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 (or Black Cat Systems) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Audio ToolBox 2.0.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Audio ToolBox 2.0.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Black Cat Systems\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Black Cat Systems\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Black Cat Systems\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Black Cat Systems\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Black Cat Systems\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Audio ToolBox because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.