Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 ActiveX to burn an audio CD from MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG and APE.
Audio Burner ActiveX 1.0 is an OCX control for software developers that will make a standard audio CD from many types of audio files. Audio Burner ActiveX 1.0 will automatically convert MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG and APE to a CDA tracks and then burn them to a standard audio CD. This control supports many events, runs fast, and very easy to use. Including Visual Basic and NET samples with source code.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 (or Audio2Convert.com) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Audio Burner Activex (OCX) 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Audio2Convert.com\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Audio2Convert.com\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Audio2Convert.com\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Audio2Convert.com\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Audio2Convert.com\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Audio Burner Activex (OCX) because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.