Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 Removes restrictions. Supports RC4 and AES
Removes all restrictions set for PDF documents. An instant and absolutely guaranteed result upon opening a PDF file. Atomic PDF Password Recovery supports RC4 and AES encryption. An Adobe PDF document can be printed again, its text and graphics can be selected and copied and its forms can be filled in and changed (detailed information can be found here: www.apasscracker.com/products/pdf-password-remover.php).
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 does not work as good as you thought.
- Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 can not be uninstalled
- Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 (or Passcovery Ltd.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Atomic PDF Password Recovery 2.20, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Passcovery Ltd.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Passcovery Ltd.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Passcovery Ltd.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Passcovery Ltd.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Passcovery Ltd.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Atomic PDF Password Recovery because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.