Arty Composer 1.0 Is desktop wallpaper creating program
Arty composer is used for creating PC desktop wallpapers. This program can be helpful for easy combining images. It has easy-to-use controls. You can change size, order, position or crop images quickly. Only one click and you would set wallpaper to the screen of your computer.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Arty Composer 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Arty Composer 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Arty Composer 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Arty Composer 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Arty Composer 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Arty Composer 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Arty Composer 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Arty Composer 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Arty Composer 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Arty Composer 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Arty Composer 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Arty Composer 1.0 (or ArtyWall) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Arty Composer 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Arty Composer 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Arty Composer 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ArtyWall\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ArtyWall\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\ArtyWall\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ArtyWall\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ArtyWall\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Arty Composer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.