Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 Viewing this screensaver you come close to the fish, because it are portraits
This is the 6th saver of the Aquarium Real Life serial. Authentic, real filmed fish, no animation. Viewing this screensaver you come close to the fish, because it is made up of video portraits, filmed in various quaria with different ambiences. It is really interesting, watching a face of a fish in full screen mode on the desktop. More Screensavers of Fish Theme you can find on provider's website.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 (or Albert Preisfeld - ayjayArt) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Aquarium Real Life 6 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Albert Preisfeld - ayjayArt\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Albert Preisfeld - ayjayArt\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Albert Preisfeld - ayjayArt\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Albert Preisfeld - ayjayArt\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Albert Preisfeld - ayjayArt\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Aquarium Real Life 6 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.