Alive 22.214.171.124 Screen Saver. Shows on a screen short phrases. The phrases can be changed.
Screen Saver. Shows on a screen short phrases. The phrases can be changed.
Replacement of color, supports change of screen resolutions.
Phrases by default:
I am alive!
Have a Drink first...
Oh, what a wonderful day!
Keep looking for that Vampire.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Alive 126.96.36.199. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Alive 188.8.131.52 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Alive 184.108.40.206 does not work as good as you thought.
- Alive 220.127.116.11 can not be uninstalled
- Alive 18.104.22.168 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Alive 22.214.171.124 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Alive 126.96.36.199 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Alive 188.8.131.52 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Alive 184.108.40.206 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Alive 220.127.116.11
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Alive 18.104.22.168 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Alive 22.214.171.124 (or FreeStone Group) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Alive 126.96.36.199 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Alive 188.8.131.52 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Alive 184.108.40.206, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FreeStone Group\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FreeStone Group\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\FreeStone Group\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FreeStone Group\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\FreeStone Group\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Alive because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.