AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 AFSearch offline local index search engine for CDROM and LAN.
A local index search engine that allows the user to index text and html files stored in specific directories on PC, CDROM and LAN. Which enables fast, powerful, boolean and wildcards supported keyword searches offline with results displayed with summary. Enable E-Book and CDROM publishers to include a search engine for files distributed. Local CGI mode support for seamless integration with existing HTML files.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 does not work as good as you thought.
- AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 can not be uninstalled
- AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 (or FAICO Information Solutions) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall AFSearch offline html search engine 9.52, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FAICO Information Solutions\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FAICO Information Solutions\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\FAICO Information Solutions\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FAICO Information Solutions\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\FAICO Information Solutions\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove AFSearch offline html search engine because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.