Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 GPU-accelerated MS Office password recovery
GPU-accelerated Advanced Office Password Recovery can use powerful processing units of your ATI and NVIDIA video cards to remove, replace or recover passwords protecting Microsoft Office documents faster. Supporting all versions of Microsoft Office from version 2.0 to 2010, the tool allows specifying a variety of masks and attacks. Its highly-optimized low-level code ensures the quickest recovery of the most complex passwords.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 can not be uninstalled
- Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 (or ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Advanced Office Password Recovery 5.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Advanced Office Password Recovery because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.