School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 A networking calendar for pupils and teachers
This is a more powerful version of School Calendar, with all of the features of the standard version, but with the additional capability to share data in real time over the network. School Calendar will help students and teachers with assignment organization, project due dates, and scheduling. You pay for the program only the first time and get all new versions of this program for FREE and for a lifetime!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 can not be uninstalled
- School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 (or OrgBusiness Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall School Calendar for Workgroup 4.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OrgBusiness Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OrgBusiness Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\OrgBusiness Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OrgBusiness Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\OrgBusiness Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove School Calendar for Workgroup because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.