Adsen File Splitter 1.25 Split files with this free file splitter.
Split files with this free file splitter. You can choose a predefined file size or you can specify your own custom
segment size. After splitting a file, you simply just click join files to return the file to its normal size.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Adsen File Splitter 1.25. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Adsen File Splitter 1.25 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Adsen File Splitter 1.25 does not work as good as you thought.
- Adsen File Splitter 1.25 can not be uninstalled
- Adsen File Splitter 1.25 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Adsen File Splitter 1.25 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Adsen File Splitter 1.25 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Adsen File Splitter 1.25 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Adsen File Splitter 1.25 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Adsen File Splitter 1.25
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Adsen File Splitter 1.25 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Adsen File Splitter 1.25 (or Adsen Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Adsen File Splitter 1.25 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Adsen File Splitter 1.25 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Adsen File Splitter 1.25, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adsen Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adsen Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Adsen Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adsen Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Adsen Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Adsen File Splitter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.