adScreen Saver 2.4.1 The adScreen Saver able to play your designed project by adScreen Studio
The adScreen Saver is a standard Windows screen saver to able to play your designed project by adScreen Studio. No need any additional files and resources just only an Open GL enabled graphics card to able to use the most flexible marquee based screen saver solution.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling adScreen Saver 2.4.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like adScreen Saver 2.4.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- adScreen Saver 2.4.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- adScreen Saver 2.4.1 can not be uninstalled
- adScreen Saver 2.4.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- adScreen Saver 2.4.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after adScreen Saver 2.4.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- adScreen Saver 2.4.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of adScreen Saver 2.4.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with adScreen Saver 2.4.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall adScreen Saver 2.4.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate adScreen Saver 2.4.1 (or Borzol software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall adScreen Saver 2.4.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search adScreen Saver 2.4.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall adScreen Saver 2.4.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borzol software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Borzol software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Borzol software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Borzol software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Borzol software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove adScreen Saver because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.