ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 COM/.NET component analyzer and documentor
To analyze and document binary components. ActiveXplorer is a library file Manager and analyzer for COM libraries - ActiveX, TLBs, DLL and EXE servers .NET Assembly. The component is ready, but the help file is rather cancel? Found a new component, but no docs? Relax! ActiveXplorer will create the missing documentation in CHM, HTML or RTF in minutes.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling ActiveXplorer 4.0.203. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 does not work as good as you thought.
- ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 can not be uninstalled
- ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with ActiveXplorer 4.0.203
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 (or Aivosto Oy) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search ActiveXplorer 4.0.203 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall ActiveXplorer 4.0.203, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aivosto Oy\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Aivosto Oy\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Aivosto Oy\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aivosto Oy\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Aivosto Oy\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove ActiveXplorer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.