Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 Free Visual SQL Query Builder Component
Whenever you need a free and easy component to build complex SQL visually, Active Query Builder is the best solution for application. Active Query Builder, a two-way query builder combine visual query building with direct SQL query editing, is a perfect choice for both SQL beginners and experienced query writers. Active Query Builder is available in Delphi VCL, ActiveX and Windows.Forms .NET editions and it is absolutely free!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 does not work as good as you thought.
- Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 can not be uninstalled
- Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 (or Active Database Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Active Query Builder Free Edition 1.13, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Active Database Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Active Database Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Active Database Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Active Database Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Active Database Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Active Query Builder Free Edition because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.