Active File Recovery 12.0.5 Undelete data with Active File Recovery.
Active File Recovery is a tool for recovering files from formatted disks, deleted partitions or files which have been removed from the Recycle Bin. It provides excellent chances of getting your data back intact, particularly if you use it soon after losing the files. The latest version introduces a number of improvements, including a 64-bit executable, faster scan times and more file signatures.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Active File Recovery 12.0.5. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Active File Recovery 12.0.5 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Active File Recovery 12.0.5 does not work as good as you thought.
- Active File Recovery 12.0.5 can not be uninstalled
- Active File Recovery 12.0.5 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Active File Recovery 12.0.5 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Active File Recovery 12.0.5 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Active File Recovery 12.0.5 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Active File Recovery 12.0.5 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Active File Recovery 12.0.5
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Active File Recovery 12.0.5 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Active File Recovery 12.0.5 (or LSoft Technologies Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Active File Recovery 12.0.5 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Active File Recovery 12.0.5 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Active File Recovery 12.0.5, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LSoft Technologies Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LSoft Technologies Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LSoft Technologies Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\LSoft Technologies Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Active File Recovery because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.