Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 Forgot MS Access password? Don't panic!
It is a tool for password recovery helps user to recover lost or forgotten passwords for MS Access database files (*..mdb) and user-level passwords stored in the workgroup information file (*.MDW). The software automatically finds access *..mdb and *.mdw files and restores passwrds instantly. Importantly, the program is capable of recovering passwords containing non-English characters.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Access Password Recovery Master 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Access Password Recovery Master 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 (or Rixler Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Access Password Recovery Master 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Access Password Recovery Master 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Rixler Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Rixler Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Rixler Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Rixler Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Rixler Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Access Password Recovery Master because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.