abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 Encrypted file clipboard (data drive)
The encrypted file clipboard abylon SHAREDDRIVE is shown in the File Explorer on the desktop level and protect your secret files. The complete integration into the Explorer environment simplify using of the software. The encryption and decryption with the AES algorithm is done for each file operation automatically in the background. The file-based structure allow the simultaneous access of several users and reduce the backup data transfer volume.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 can not be uninstalled
- abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 (or abylonsoft - Dr. Thomas Klabunde) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall abylon SHAREDDRIVE 10.50.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\abylonsoft - Dr. Thomas Klabunde\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\abylonsoft - Dr. Thomas Klabunde\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\abylonsoft - Dr. Thomas Klabunde\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\abylonsoft - Dr. Thomas Klabunde\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\abylonsoft - Dr. Thomas Klabunde\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove abylon SHAREDDRIVE because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.