Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 Optimize HTML files for faster download
Absolute HTML Compressor is an easy-to-use tool that optimizes HTML files so their size reduces. Compressed pages appear in the browser without changes. You can specify various options of the optimization, compress single files or entire folders, use command line mode. The program can create backup copies of the optimized files.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 does not work as good as you thought.
- Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 can not be uninstalled
- Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 (or Alentum Software, Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Absolute HTML Compressor 1.14, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alentum Software, Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Alentum Software, Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Alentum Software, Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alentum Software, Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Alentum Software, Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Absolute HTML Compressor because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.