Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 18.104.22.168 Password Recovery Bundle OE, MDB, VPN, DialUp
Outlook Express Password Recovery - easely handles with POP3, SMTP, IMAP and Identity password recovery, MDB Unlock for Access - always restore forgotten or lost password to your database in just few steps, Dial-Up VPN Password Recovery - recover saved windows dial-up, vpn (RAS) password. The bundle of 3 password recovery tools.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 22.214.171.124. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 126.96.36.199 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 188.8.131.52 does not work as good as you thought.
- Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 184.108.40.206 can not be uninstalled
- Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 220.127.116.11 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 18.104.22.168 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 22.214.171.124 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 126.96.36.199 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 188.8.131.52 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 184.108.40.206
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 220.127.116.11 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 18.104.22.168 (or A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 22.214.171.124 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 126.96.36.199 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Bundle of Password Recovery Tools 188.8.131.52, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Bundle of Password Recovery Tools because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.