Access Get Password and Remove 126.96.36.199 Recover Change and Remove MS Access Password
Access Get Password and Remove is an easy-to-use utility with powerful functionality for recovering lost or forgotten MS Access MDB database passwords. The key features are: retrieving the password up to 20 characters long, multi-encoding support, hexadecimal password dump, drag-and-drop technique, changing the password, removing the password, saving the unlocked password to a text file.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Access Get Password and Remove 188.8.131.52. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Access Get Password and Remove 184.108.40.206 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Access Get Password and Remove 220.127.116.11 does not work as good as you thought.
- Access Get Password and Remove 18.104.22.168 can not be uninstalled
- Access Get Password and Remove 22.214.171.124 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Access Get Password and Remove 126.96.36.199 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Access Get Password and Remove 188.8.131.52 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Access Get Password and Remove 184.108.40.206 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Access Get Password and Remove 220.127.116.11 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Access Get Password and Remove 18.104.22.168
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Access Get Password and Remove 22.214.171.124 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Access Get Password and Remove 126.96.36.199 (or Softales Group Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Access Get Password and Remove 188.8.131.52 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Access Get Password and Remove 184.108.40.206 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Access Get Password and Remove 220.127.116.11, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Softales Group Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Softales Group Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Softales Group Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Softales Group Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Softales Group Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Access Get Password and Remove because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.