Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 Generate 30+ 1D barcodes to image using C/C++
With the SDK/LIB, you can encode more than 30 linear barcodes[Code 39, 2 of 5 code, ITF-14, Code 93, Code 128, MSI Plessey, Telepen, PLANET,IMAIL, PZN, RM4SCC and more] to image such as BMP,PNG,JPG,GIF image using C/C++ language with several lines of code. It support 9 error correction levels and several image styles such as background color, bar color, image quality, rotation angle,x-dimension and etc.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 can not be uninstalled
- Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 (or AIPSYS Software Laboratory) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB 2.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Linear barcode Encoder SDK/LIB because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.