Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 Star Envelope Printer Pro
This application makes printing your Envelopes just so easy. Give your envelopes that professional result. It saves all your different mailing and return addresses so you do not have to re-key these every time which makes your life so much easier. Just click on the Address button, click on a stored name, click print and you are done. It really is as easy as that. Handles all different types of envelopes and printers.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 does not work as good as you thought.
- Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 can not be uninstalled
- Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 (or Starre Enterprises, Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Star Envelope Printer Pro 5.30, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Starre Enterprises, Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Starre Enterprises, Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Starre Enterprises, Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Starre Enterprises, Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Starre Enterprises, Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Star Envelope Printer Pro because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.