A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 Watch the popular Matrix theme in Kryptile Screensavers style!
A realistic LCD monitor is hovering in front of your desktop running a variant of Matrix Screensaver in the style of Kryptile Screensavers! Matrix glyphs include reversed letters, numbers, and Japanese katakana characters. The Matrix code flows down the screen leaving a greenish trace, just as in the movie! Download and watch it yourself!
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 can not be uninstalled
- A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 (or Kryptile Screensavers) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall A Matrix 3D Screensaver 1.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kryptile Screensavers\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kryptile Screensavers\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Kryptile Screensavers\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kryptile Screensavers\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Kryptile Screensavers\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove A Matrix 3D Screensaver because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.