My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 MSN Password Recovery tool!
My MSN Password Recovery - the program to recover MSN Messenger passwords. The program supports all versions of the MSN Messenger. My MSN Password Recovery lets you recover your MSN Messenger password that has been saved to auto-login to your MSN Messenger application. Program recovers stored login information (when the "Remember my Password" tickbox is checked in the messenger) for the current computer user.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 does not work as good as you thought.
- My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 can not be uninstalled
- My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 (or Null Logics Software) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall My MSN Password Recovery 2.8.320.2014, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Null Logics Software\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Null Logics Software\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Null Logics Software\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Null Logics Software\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Null Logics Software\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove My MSN Password Recovery because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.