DayView .Net Component 188.8.131.52 Daily appointment view for .Net
The Day View .Net Component is a list of items or appointments for a day which is like the Microsoft Outlook Day View displayed in the calendar. The Day View .Net Component allows the programmer to add, move and remove items, and define their appearance. Each item may have a title bar and icon, to differentiate between types of appointment. The appointments may dragged and stretched using the user interface.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling DayView .Net Component 184.108.40.206. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like DayView .Net Component 220.127.116.11 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- DayView .Net Component 18.104.22.168 does not work as good as you thought.
- DayView .Net Component 22.214.171.124 can not be uninstalled
- DayView .Net Component 126.96.36.199 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- DayView .Net Component 188.8.131.52 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after DayView .Net Component 184.108.40.206 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- DayView .Net Component 220.127.116.11 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of DayView .Net Component 18.104.22.168 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with DayView .Net Component 22.214.171.124
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall DayView .Net Component 126.96.36.199 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate DayView .Net Component 188.8.131.52 (or April16 .Net Components) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall DayView .Net Component 184.108.40.206 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search DayView .Net Component 220.127.116.11 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall DayView .Net Component 18.104.22.168, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\April16 .Net Components\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\April16 .Net Components\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\April16 .Net Components\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\April16 .Net Components\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\April16 .Net Components\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove DayView .Net Component because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.