freeTunes 3.0 220.127.116.119 Legally copy all your DRM protected music!
Do you have DRM Copy-Protected files lying around that just won't play on your MP3 player? With freeTunes 3.0 you can legally copy all your DRM protected music, audio books, podcasts and video clips by parallel playback from WMA, WMV, M4P, AAC, MP4 and M4V formats into your choice of any of the MP3, AAC, M4R, OGG, WMA or WAV formats.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling freeTunes 3.0 18.104.22.1689. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like freeTunes 3.0 22.214.171.1249 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- freeTunes 3.0 126.96.36.1999 does not work as good as you thought.
- freeTunes 3.0 188.8.131.529 can not be uninstalled
- freeTunes 3.0 184.108.40.2069 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- freeTunes 3.0 220.127.116.119 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after freeTunes 3.0 18.104.22.1689 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- freeTunes 3.0 22.214.171.1249 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of freeTunes 3.0 126.96.36.1999 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with freeTunes 3.0 188.8.131.529
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall freeTunes 3.0 184.108.40.2069 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate freeTunes 3.0 220.127.116.119 (or Engelmann Media GmbH) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall freeTunes 3.0 18.104.22.1689 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search freeTunes 3.0 22.214.171.1249 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall freeTunes 3.0 126.96.36.1999, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Engelmann Media GmbH\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Engelmann Media GmbH\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Engelmann Media GmbH\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Engelmann Media GmbH\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Engelmann Media GmbH\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove freeTunes 3.0 because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.