Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 A syslog server to monitor syslog message
Star SysLog Daemon Lite is a syslog server. It can receive, log and display Syslog messages from all syslog enabled device. Star SysLog Daemon Lite is based on internet standard protocol, which is specified by RFC 3164.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 does not work as good as you thought.
- Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 can not be uninstalled
- Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 (or The Star Software Company) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite 3.5.1, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\The Star Software Company\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\The Star Software Company\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\The Star Software Company\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\The Star Software Company\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\The Star Software Company\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Star Syslog Daemon Lite Free Suite because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.