PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 Generate PDF417 barcode to image using OCX
With the SDK/ActiveX,you can encode more than 1100 bytes, 1800 ASCII characters, or 2700 digits to image such as BMP,PNG,JPG,GIF image using C/C++/Delphi/VB/C++ Builder with several lines of code. It support 9 error correction levels and several image styles such as background color, bar color, image quality, rotation angle,x-dimension and etc. you can develop and distribute your application with one of five license modal depends your needs.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 does not work as good as you thought.
- PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 can not be uninstalled
- PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 (or AIPSYS Software Laboratory) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX 2.5, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\AIPSYS Software Laboratory\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove PDF417 Encoder SDK/ActiveX because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.