12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 Screen saver, control which keys wakes it up
With this special screen saver you control which clicks and keys service " screen saver. It offers separate options for mouse movement, mouse buttons and keys.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 does not work as good as you thought.
- 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 can not be uninstalled
- 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 (or 12Ghosts AG) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall 12Ghosts Screen Saver 9.70, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\12Ghosts AG\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\12Ghosts AG\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\12Ghosts AG\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\12Ghosts AG\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\12Ghosts AG\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove 12Ghosts Screen Saver because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.