Relay Timer 126.96.36.1994 Timer software to control relay boards.
Relay Timer is programmable Timer software to control ProXR relay controller Board of the National control devices.It supports 1 ProXR relay card, and up to 15 extension boards with 16-channel on each. It's suitable for controlling lights, motors, pumps, bells, audio, video and other applications related with home automation, science experiment, industry control, energy conservation and so on.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Relay Timer 188.8.131.524. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Relay Timer 184.108.40.2064 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Relay Timer 220.127.116.114 does not work as good as you thought.
- Relay Timer 18.104.22.1684 can not be uninstalled
- Relay Timer 22.214.171.1244 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Relay Timer 126.96.36.1994 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Relay Timer 188.8.131.524 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Relay Timer 184.108.40.2064 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Relay Timer 220.127.116.114 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Relay Timer 18.104.22.1684
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Relay Timer 22.214.171.1244 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Relay Timer 126.96.36.1994 (or Serial Port Tool) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Relay Timer 188.8.131.524 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Relay Timer 184.108.40.2064 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Relay Timer 220.127.116.114, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Serial Port Tool\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Serial Port Tool\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Serial Port Tool\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Serial Port Tool\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Serial Port Tool\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Relay Timer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.