#1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 The simplest video file conversions.
Powerful, efficient, yet easy to use, it converts between many popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV and QT in just a few simple steps. Its interface is easy to understand and clear - anyone can use it easily. You can change the quality of output files. Or you can use pre-configured settings for convenience. So you can enjoy high-quality video file conversions in any format you like.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 does not work as good as you thought.
- #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 can not be uninstalled
- #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 (or 1Smart Soft) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall #1 SmartSoft Video Converter 10.11, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\1Smart Soft\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\1Smart Soft\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\1Smart Soft\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\1Smart Soft\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\1Smart Soft\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove #1 SmartSoft Video Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.