SoftRequest ReportManager 220.127.116.11 Ad hoc query and reporting tool for MS SQL-Server, Access IBM DB2/400 and MySql.
With the ad hoc query and reporting tool SoftRequest ReportManager it is possible to create nice Reports using different databases as pdf- or excel -file in a very easy manner. At the moment we support MS SQL-Server, Access, MySql- and IBM DB2/400 databases. The software is multilingual designed with an actual german and english version.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling SoftRequest ReportManager 18.104.22.168. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like SoftRequest ReportManager 22.214.171.124 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- SoftRequest ReportManager 126.96.36.199 does not work as good as you thought.
- SoftRequest ReportManager 188.8.131.52 can not be uninstalled
- SoftRequest ReportManager 184.108.40.206 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- SoftRequest ReportManager 220.127.116.11 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after SoftRequest ReportManager 18.104.22.168 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- SoftRequest ReportManager 22.214.171.124 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of SoftRequest ReportManager 126.96.36.199 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with SoftRequest ReportManager 188.8.131.52
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall SoftRequest ReportManager 184.108.40.206 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate SoftRequest ReportManager 220.127.116.11 (or J?rg Carstens Software-Beratung und Entw) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall SoftRequest ReportManager 18.104.22.168 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search SoftRequest ReportManager 22.214.171.124 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall SoftRequest ReportManager 126.96.36.199, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\J?rg Carstens Software-Beratung und Entw\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\J?rg Carstens Software-Beratung und Entw\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\J?rg Carstens Software-Beratung und Entw\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\J?rg Carstens Software-Beratung und Entw\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\J?rg Carstens Software-Beratung und Entw\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove SoftRequest ReportManager because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.