Aspose.Words for .NET 184.108.40.206 Aspose.Words is a word processing component.
Aspose.Words is a word processing component enabling .NET applications to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using MS Word. Other features include smart tags, document creation, Word fields, reporting features, DrawingML and support of EPUB, OOXML, DOCX, DOC, WordML, ODT, XPS, HTML, XHTML, MHTML, TXT & PDF formats. It supports printing and rendering Word docs to images.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Aspose.Words for .NET 220.127.116.11. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Aspose.Words for .NET 18.104.22.168 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Aspose.Words for .NET 22.214.171.124 does not work as good as you thought.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 126.96.36.199 can not be uninstalled
- Aspose.Words for .NET 188.8.131.52 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Aspose.Words for .NET 184.108.40.206 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Aspose.Words for .NET 220.127.116.11 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Aspose.Words for .NET 18.104.22.168 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Aspose.Words for .NET 22.214.171.124 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Aspose.Words for .NET 126.96.36.199
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Aspose.Words for .NET 188.8.131.52 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Aspose.Words for .NET 184.108.40.206 (or Aspose Pty Ltd) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Aspose.Words for .NET 220.127.116.11 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Aspose.Words for .NET 18.104.22.168 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Aspose.Words for .NET 22.214.171.124, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Aspose Pty Ltd\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Aspose Pty Ltd\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Aspose Pty Ltd\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Aspose Pty Ltd\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Aspose Pty Ltd\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Aspose.Words for .NET because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.