iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 Freeware for convert video to iPod format.
iPodRobot iPod Video Converter is software for MP4 file conversion of iPod/iPhone. It can convert almost all video formats, for e.g., DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, mkv, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI, AVS, ASF, H264, to MP3/MP4 format for playing on iPod or iPhone. It integrated MPEG4 codec which has super fast conversion speed with high quality. And it supports merge many video clip into one.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 can not be uninstalled
- iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 (or VOW Software for iPod) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall iPodRobot iPod Video Converter 5.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VOW Software for iPod\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VOW Software for iPod\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\VOW Software for iPod\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\VOW Software for iPod\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\VOW Software for iPod\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove iPodRobot iPod Video Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.