OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 Convert video and audio for your Zune
OJOsoft Zune Video Converter is a powerful and easy to use Zune video conversion tool. It can convert into Zune video from popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MPG, DivX, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, QT, FLV, DVD(VOB), Xvid, MKV, TS, M4V, ASF, DAT, DVR-MS, H.263, H.264, X.264 etc, and also extract audio from your favorite video files to Zune MP3, M4A, WMA, M4A formats. In addition, it can convert popular audio formats to Zune audio formats.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 does not work as good as you thought.
- OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 can not be uninstalled
- OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 (or OJOsoft Corporation) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall OJOsoft Zune Video Converter 2.7.3, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OJOsoft Corporation\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OJOsoft Corporation\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\OJOsoft Corporation\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OJOsoft Corporation\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\OJOsoft Corporation\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove OJOsoft Zune Video Converter because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.