Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 Recovers product keys from network computers
The Explorer is product key finder product key and product key recovery program for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Microsoft office, Exchange server, SQL server, Adobe acrobat, Nero, Adobe CS3,CS4 and CS5,CS6 and +7000 other software. It recovers product keys from computers or local area network
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Product Key Explorer 3.8.5. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 does not work as good as you thought.
- Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 can not be uninstalled
- Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Product Key Explorer 3.8.5
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 (or Nsasoft US LLC) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Product Key Explorer 3.8.5 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Product Key Explorer 3.8.5, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nsasoft US LLC\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nsasoft US LLC\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Nsasoft US LLC\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nsasoft US LLC\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Nsasoft US LLC\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Product Key Explorer because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.