MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 iTunes M4P to MP3 converter on MAC OS X
MAC M4P Converter convert iTunes music to mp3 or AAC on Mac OS X. it easily converts DRM protected iTunes m4p to mp3, m4a to mp3, m4b to mp3, m4p, AAC, m4p to WAV,iTunes format to unprotected MP3 format at high speed with CD quality. MAC M4P Converter uses a virtual CD burning technology to simulate the burning and ripping/encoding process automatically.Convert iTunes to play on Creative ZEN,iriver,ARCHOS,PSP,Nokia,RIM BlackBerry,Sansa
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 does not work as good as you thought.
- MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 can not be uninstalled
- MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 (or AhaMediaSoft Co.,LTD.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall MAC M4P Converter for iTunes 6.0.2, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AhaMediaSoft Co.,LTD.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AhaMediaSoft Co.,LTD.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\AhaMediaSoft Co.,LTD.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AhaMediaSoft Co.,LTD.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\AhaMediaSoft Co.,LTD.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove MAC M4P Converter for iTunes because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.