Total Video2Dvd 3.30 Total Video2dvd - Convert m2ts, avi to DVD
Auto Convert and Burn MKV, Blu-ray TS, M2TS, AVCHD M2T, HDV1080i, Divx, Rm, Wmv, Avi to DVD Video Disc directly. Support Importing Any HD Video Formats Now! Total Video2Dvd (Old name E.M. AVI to DVD) is an easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software which includes a powerful video converter engine for DVD that lets you do more with your standard or High-Definition digital media.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Total Video2Dvd 3.30. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Total Video2Dvd 3.30 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Total Video2Dvd 3.30 does not work as good as you thought.
- Total Video2Dvd 3.30 can not be uninstalled
- Total Video2Dvd 3.30 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Total Video2Dvd 3.30 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Total Video2Dvd 3.30 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Total Video2Dvd 3.30 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Total Video2Dvd 3.30 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Total Video2Dvd 3.30
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.30 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Total Video2Dvd 3.30 (or EffectMatrix Inc.) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.30 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Total Video2Dvd 3.30 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Total Video2Dvd 3.30, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EffectMatrix Inc.\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EffectMatrix Inc.\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\EffectMatrix Inc.\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EffectMatrix Inc.\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\EffectMatrix Inc.\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Total Video2Dvd because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.