iPod Download 1.0 iPod Download - With this application you will be able to find your download.
iPod Download - With this application you will be able to find your iPod download among the thousands that are available on the internet. The application is designed with ease of use in mind so you will have no problem getting used to it. iPod Download.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling iPod Download 1.0. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like iPod Download 1.0 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- iPod Download 1.0 does not work as good as you thought.
- iPod Download 1.0 can not be uninstalled
- iPod Download 1.0 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- iPod Download 1.0 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after iPod Download 1.0 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- iPod Download 1.0 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of iPod Download 1.0 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with iPod Download 1.0
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall iPod Download 1.0 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate iPod Download 1.0 (or iPod Download) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall iPod Download 1.0 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search iPod Download 1.0 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall iPod Download 1.0, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iPod Download\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\iPod Download\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\iPod Download\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\iPod Download\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\iPod Download\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove iPod Download because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.