Keychain Drive Recovery 220.127.116.11 Free USB Flash pen drive data recovery tool
Pen drive corrupted data retrieval software assists user to recover and restore formatted or deleted files of USB memory devices. Thumb drive lost data recovery tool is supported by popular brands like Sony, Nikon, Kingston, Ricoh, SanDisk, Corsair, kingmax and many more. Files of different formats like mp3, jpeg, wmv, jpg, gif, doc, txt, mp4, aac can be retrieved back via advanced key chain drive data restoration program.
However, many users have difficulties and problems away from the computer. Below we have listed possible problems when uninstalling Keychain Drive Recovery 18.104.22.168. If you also have this problem, you can find a useful solution for this.
It seems that there are many users who have difficulty in uninstalling software like Keychain Drive Recovery 22.214.171.124 from the system. And some of them get into trouble when uninstalling the software, and some of them can uninstall the software, but to get problems after removal. Some possible problems that people run into:
- Keychain Drive Recovery 126.96.36.199 does not work as good as you thought.
- Keychain Drive Recovery 188.8.131.52 can not be uninstalled
- Keychain Drive Recovery 184.108.40.206 can not be completely uninstall and removed
- Keychain Drive Recovery 220.127.116.11 or other similar software can not be installed or updated again on the computer
- The computer system runs much slower after Keychain Drive Recovery 18.104.22.168 is uninstalled
Causes of the above problems :
- Keychain Drive Recovery 22.214.171.124 does not appear in the program list of Add/Remove Programs
- The uninstaller of Keychain Drive Recovery 126.96.36.199 can not completely remove all associated files
- There is some software that is not compatible with Keychain Drive Recovery 188.8.131.52
- There are many remnants left in the registry and hard drive
- The .dll, .sys or other files shared with other software are deleted
Manually Uninstall Keychain Drive Recovery 184.108.40.206 with Windows Add/Remove Programs.
Windows "Add/Remove Programs" offers users a way to uninstall the program, and each Operating system has a "Add/Remove programs" function.
- Click "Start menu" and run "Control Panel".
- Locate Keychain Drive Recovery 220.127.116.11 (or Thumb drive recovery) and click "Change/Remove" to uninstall the program.
- Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Manually Uninstall Keychain Drive Recovery 18.104.22.168 with Build-in Uninstaller.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
- Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
- Find Search Keychain Drive Recovery 22.214.171.124 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
- Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
- Go to the folder where the program is installed.
- Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
- Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that Windows "Add/Remove Programs" and its build-in uninstaller can remove only the main executable program files, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files can be left in the registry and folders. To completely uninstall Keychain Drive Recovery 126.96.36.199, you need to get rid of these remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your computer and block the installation of other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
- Run Registry Editor
- Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Thumb drive recovery\, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Thumb drive recovery\ and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\
- Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:\Program Files\Thumb drive recovery\, C:\Document and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Thumb drive recovery\ and C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\Thumb drive recovery\.
NOTE: We recommend only for advanced computer users, manually edit the registry and remove Keychain Drive Recovery because deleting any single registry error leads to a serious problem or even a system crash.